FUN-da-mentals of ACIM
10-week course that lays down the course’s basic ideas.
A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is easier to understand if you know a few of its most basic principles or fun-da-mentals. The course has been called challenging and dense. However, it can also be fun, inspiring, and ultimately life changing. Many of A Course in Miracle’s basic principles are 180 degrees from “normal” perceptions. Wrapping your head around them and putting them into practice can often make one feel slightly “mental”. That is why, we all need support. That is why we are not alone on our own individual planets! So come on and enroll. Let’s have some fun together. The course maintains we really make life hard by “forgetting how to laugh”. The aim of A Course in Miracles is to help you live a happier life right now. Here are the topics for the ten weeks.
- Religion versus Spirituality? Real versus Unreal.
- Separation: The Birth of The Ego and Two Thought Systems.
- What’s A Miracle? 50 “Fun-Da-Mentals” To Challenge Your Brain.
- Love vs. Fear: Our Resumes of Misery.
- How to Choose Again. Help: I’m Slipping into A Dark Night of the Soul.
- The Authority Problem: Creating versus Miscreating.
- Health versus. Sickness. Magic Pills and other Myths.
- Special Relationships versus Holy Relationships.
- How To Hear the Holy Spirit in Your Life.
- The F Word: Forgiveness. Practical Tools for The Real World.
Watch a complete video recording of the sessions below:
Part I: FUN-DAMENTALS of ACIM
Video recordings from Diane’s “FUN-damentals” of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) Part I. A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is easier to understand if you know a few of its most basic principles or fun-da-mentals.
Part II – FUN-DAMENTALS of ACIM
Video recordings from Diane’s “FUN-damentals” of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) Part II. A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is easier to understand if you know a few of its most basic principles or fun-da-mentals.
“All good teachers realize that only fundamental change will last, but they do not begin at that level. Strengthening motivation for change is their first and foremost goal. Increasing motivation for change in the learner is all that a teacher need do to guarantee change. Change in motivation is change of mind, and this will inevitably produce fundamental change because the mind is fundamental.” Chapter 6, V, B, 2, 2-5
FUN-damentals of A Course in Miracles Part I
August 28 to September 1, 2023
FUN-damentals of A Course in Miracles Part II
Watch the course now