Ceremonies and Rituals
Reverend Diane Lund believes that ceremonies and rituals help us honour the unseen world by making it visible to our friends and family. Ceremonies and rituals give form to the formless. We all have moments in our lives that need to be marked; to be recognized and to be honoured. Long before Diane received the Reverend designation from the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministries, she created ceremonies for friends and family. She wrote her own wedding vows and many moons ago performed a mixed Jewish and Christian ceremony for my Godson’s christening.
Hand-written Especially For You
As a professional writer for over 30 years, Reverend Diane Lund writes ceremonies that are based on what is unique and important to you. Every ceremony is hand-written with you and your loved ones in mind. Diane works with you to get the words right and then to delivers a day that is both memorable and sacred. A day you will always treasure.
Here are a few of the ceremonies or rituals that you may want to have performed.
- Wedding Vow Renewal
- Anniversary Ceremony
- Birthday Ceremony
- Baby Naming Ceremony
- Adoption Ceremony
- Coming Out
- Change of Career
- House Blessing
Marriage vows are the foundation of a great marriage. I am committed to:
- Meet with you to listen to your wishes
- Prepare a letter confirming the agreement between us
- Provide options for vows, and/or a kit to help you create your own vows
- Discuss special rituals, readings, quotations, prayers, that are most meaningful to you
- Guide each of you in writing a love letter for inclusion in the ceremony (optional)
- Work with you by email, telephone and in-person to confirm your wishes
- Provide a draft and then a final script for your ceremony
- Attend a rehearsal with your entire bridal party (60-90 minutes) (optional)
- Arrive at least one hour ahead of the ceremony to oversee final details, discussions with photographer /videographer/musician
- Perform the ceremony (20 – 30 minutes)
- Ensure the papers are filed with officials within the time allotted (48 hours)
- Mail you a copy of your wedding day booklet, with a wedding picture of your choice on the front.